If you have any other question, we are happy to assist you personally.
1 Frequently asked questions
1.1 What is the warranty on the Flyboard® / Hoverboard by ZR® / Jetpack by ZR®?
There is a limited one-year warranty on Flyboard® / Hoverboard by ZR® / Jetpack by ZR® parts.
1.2 What is the warranty on the Electronic Management Kit ( EMK )
There is a limited one-year warranty on parts. The Warranty is for defects only not wear and tear, the
Limited Warranty will be void using the Flyboard Kit in extreme Sports or anything other than recreational sports.
1.3 Does the Flyboard® / Hoverboard by ZR® / Jetpack by ZR® fit on most personal watercraft?
- The Flyboard® / Hoverboard by ZR® / Jetpack by ZR® can be used with most models of personal
watercraft. Please contact us with the year, make and model of yours, and we can let you know if yours
is supported and the cost of the conversion kit. If you have not yet purchased a new or used watercraft,
we can suggest models that work well.
- An adapter will be needed to fit on all SeaDoo, Yamaha, Kawasaki and Honda model personal
1.4 Will most people be able to fit in the Flyboard® Boots?
Yes, the standard Flyboard® boot size adjusts from Men Size 8 to 12. Larger size boots are available at
request. Any standard wakeboard binding or boot can be mounted to the board, so you can dial it in for
your personal preferences.
1.5 Is there a weight limit?
Yes, the minimum weight is 100 lbs and the maximum weight is 300 lbs.
1.6 Do you need more than one person to operate the Flyboard® / Hoverboard by ZR® / Jetpack by ZR®?
- You will need a Certified Operator or Instructor on the PWC to control the throttle of the Flyboard® /Hoverboard by ZR® / Jetpack by ZR®.
- If you purchase and install the Electronic Management Kit ( EMK ), you will be able to operate the
throttle of your PWC from the Flyboard® / Hoverboard by ZR® / Jetpack by ZR® by yourself.
- For safety, you are still required to have a person be on the PWC as a spotter in case of emergency.
1.7 How long does it take to detach the Flyboard and put the nozzle cone back on the PWC?
Out of water, about 10 to 20 minutes. There is a quick nozzle adapter available which allows you to
quickly convert from PWC mode to Flyboard® / Hoverboard by ZR® / Jetpack by ZR® mode and back
in about 2 minutes.
1.8 How high can you fly with the Flyboard® and how deep can you go under water?
- Depending on the horsepower of your personal watercraft and the weight of the rider, you can fly up to
45 feet high.
- When performing a ‘dolphin’ maneuver, we recommend you do not go deeper than 8 feet deep as you
can cause ear pain or even rupture your ear drums if you descend too quickly without equalizing.
- Never dive into murky and unknown waters. Serious injury or death could occur if you come into
contact with underwater objects while performing a diving maneuver.
1.9 How fast can you travel above and underwater with the Flyboard® / Hoverboard by ZR® / Jetpack by ZR®?
It will depend on both the horsepower & weight of the PWC, and the weight of the pilot. Typically, you
can get up to 15-20 MPH.
1.10 How long does it take to learn to fly on the Flyboard® / Hoverboard by ZR® / Jetpack by ZR®?
- Most people are up and flying within 10 minutes with a Certified Instructor.
- Your flight experience may vary depending on your ability to execute your flight instructors directions,
but most are performing more advanced maneuvers with a couple hours of flight time.
1.11 What is the minimum horse power your Jet Ski need to be in order to operate the Flyboard® / Hoverboard by ZR® / Jetpack by ZR®?
We have experienced very different results with PWC of equal horsepower but different manufacturers.
While a 100HP PWC should be sufficient for a 220lb person to get airborne and fly, we recommend
using a PWC with at least 130HP. The higher the horsepower, the higher you can fly.
1.12 How does the Electronic Management Kit ( EMK ) work?
- The EMK allows you to control the engine start and stop, as well the throttle of the PWC.
- There is a push button for start and stop, and a trigger for fine tuning control of your throttle.
1.13 What is the maximum weight of someone, to be able to fly the Flyboard® / Hoverboard by ZR® / Jetpack by ZR®?
- The Flyboard is recommended for riders up to 300lb.
- Example: Using a 255HP PWC, a pilot that weighs 255 pounds can fly up to 29.5 feet and travel approximately 18.5 miles per hour.
- On a 100 HP PWC that same person can fly up to 13 to 16.5 feet and travel approximately 8 to 10.5
miles per hour.
1.14 Can the Flyboard® / Hoverboard by ZR® / Jetpack by ZR® operate in salt water?
Yes, but we recommend that you clean the Flyboard thoroughly after each use with fresh water.
1.15 With the Electronic Management Kit ( EMK ) attached to the Flyboard® / Hoverboard by ZR® / Jetpack by ZR® can you still power it from the Jet Ski?
1.16 Is there a way I can get involved in the business opportunity?
Yes. it might be possible for you to become an official dealer in your area.